Dennis Sheldon 440
Administrator

Re: Welcome to the Forum

Dennis Sheldon 440
Administrator
This post was updated on .
The Current Committee is made up as follows.....

Chairperson - Michael Tucker
Secretary -  Barbara Brown
Treasurer - Ken Stute
Members..
. Julian Wilson
. Julie Self
. Geoff Rieck
. Trevor Thompson

Re: Welcome to the Forum

Sonia227
Yes, I think it is a good idea but nothing to post at the moment, Sonia227

Re: Welcome to the Forum

Steve

Excellent forum, it will give us all a chance to discuss good and bad issues no matter where we are in the world.  It has already brought out a few serious issues that have made for some good discussion.

Re: Welcome to the Forum

TheresenGreg308
Good opportunity to attend AGM and ask serious questions my friends!!!

Re: Welcome to the Forum

Steve

I would like to attend the AGM but I am unable to as I live overseas.

Re: Welcome to the Forum

mark elmer
Just checking to see if the FORUM is still capable of taking a new post>

Re: Welcome to the Forum

mark elmer
Testing it again in 2017.