Rental Agreement with Oaks

suejarvie
The Chairman of the Body Corporate Committee has pointed out that the committee cannot be responsible for an agreement signed by individual owners with Oaks.

It is clear from comments made on the forum that owners who have their apartments in the rental pool need to find a way to discuss the matter.

As many owners are interstate or overseas this is difficult.

One obvious way is to use the forum.

I would suggest that owners gather together to try to form a group that could negotiate better terms.

My own apartment is leased permanently through another agent.  I made this decision because when it was part of the rental pool the cleaning and incidental costs seemed to erode most of the income.  Then when we chose to use it ourselves we were astonished by the fact that despite huge cleaning bills it was always well below the standard of cleanliness one would expect.  Sue

Re: Rental Agreement with Oaks

annette
Thanks Sue for that information.

I did post a comment last week, asking any interested parties to catch up prior to the AGM but have had no replies.

Re: Rental Agreement with Oaks

TheresenGreg308
Hi Annette, have been moving house this and not watching posts. I am coming up from Melbourne and would like to catch up with any interested owners before AGM. Regards Therese