Regular Chance for Owners to Gather and Chat

Regular Chance for Owners to Gather and Chat

suejarvie
On the first Sunday of every month feel free to join a chatty group sharing a drink together in the gazebo in front of Lagoons.  We shall be there from around 4pm in summer around 3pm in Winter.  It is all very informal, simply bring whatever you wish to consume or share or even just drop by to say "hi" for 5 minutes.  Sue Jarvie 405

Re: Regular Chance for Owners to Gather and Chat

suejarvie
Last night a buch of happy "owner revellers" enjoyed the balmy late afternoon and evening.  For some it was a first chance to meet other owners and we all agreed it was lovely to be able to recognise faces and feel part of a community.  I was particularly grateful to my new friend Wendy who watered my herb garden while I was away in Melbourne.  I am sure I would have lost the lot without her help and hope that when my tomatoes and lettuce grow that she will enjoy being able to share my produce.

Our next "regular catch up" will be on Sunday January 6th around 4pm.  We meet in the gazebo in front of "Lagoons" and simply bring along whatever you feel like or just drop by to introduce yourself and chat for a bit.

However there may be a "party" for New Year;s Eve as mentioned in Heather Sheldon's post, so if you are likely to be here please let Heather know or leave a note under her "post" so that she can organise a spot.

Catch up soon and do drop by on January 6th.  Sue