Pool

Belinda411
Has anyone else noticed the pebble creek on the bottom of the pool by the step ledge leading to the spa? It has lifted and feels like a decent sized hole.

Re: Pool

Dennis Sheldon 440
Administrator
Hotel manager is onto it Belinda,,,

Re: Pool

John & Vilma 342
Yes, Belinda, I noticed it last night.  I also thought the spa was nowhere near as good as it was before the the pool was refurbished.  There were no jets of water coming from the bottom and also no lights in the spa.

We are also concerned at the lack of security in the Windsor Shores and Cascade basement areas.  The door hasn't been working since Friday 4 January.  I can only hope the residents/guests are all locking their cars.  There would be nothing to stop an unscrupulous person or persons coming in during the night and stealing or vandalizing the cars.

Happy 2013 to everyone.

Vilma 342.

Re: Pool

Dennis Sheldon 440
Administrator
This post was updated on .
From what I understand, the pool people will be here on Monday to rectify the surface problem, I have been asking for a few weeks now on why the lighting to the spa is non existant, hopefully it will be getting sorted out at the same time, the delay I am told is due to the Christmas holidays....*EDIT* I understand that the pool work / repair will now be undertaken early February.The Roller door to carpark area problem is in hand, quotes have had to obtained, again with most businesses closed up until about a week ago for holidays, this should be fixed very soon, I say with my fingers crossed...

Re: Roller door to Windsor Shores car park

John & Vilma 342
It'll be five weeks tomorrow since we had a door to our car park.  It's certainly taking a long time.  Today when I was driving out two cars (probably guests who aren't used to it) drove in, in the wrong lane.  Luckily, all three of us came to a sudden stop.  It could have been different!    Cheers Vilma 342.