Owners who lease

Valerie McLean 403
Sometimes it is difficult for an owner who has the unit in the leasing pool to come up for a special occasion that is being run in the complex as their unit is booked for that date.
Do any owners think it a workable solution to offer a room in their unit for a very short stay at a lower cost or for
the cleaning cost?
It would certainly build friendships and it would only be for the number of nights the owner desired.

For a short stay, just to be involved in something, an air fare is not a problem, but the cost of accommodation is.
Just a thought and I would be interested in the opinion of others.

Valerie McLean
Unit 403

Re: Owners who lease

suejarvie
That is a great idea Valerie.  I hope people read your post and put in a suggestion or two.   Sue Jasrvie