New Secretary

Brown 208
Hi all
I am the new Secretary of the Body Corporate Committee having been appointed at the recent AGM.  I have not met many of you but I wanted to reassure you that I am doing this job for the benefit of all owners including us.  I am sure I have a lot to learn but hopefully I can slide into the job slowly.  I am familiar with body corporate management having worked in that industry so that should help.  Please feel free to contact me on bh_brown@bigpond.com should you have anything that needs to be raised at future meetings etc.  I cannot fill Mark Elmer's big shoes but I will give it my best shot!!
regards
Barbara Brown

Re: New Secretary

John & Vilma 342
Welcome Barbara.  Hope everything goes well for you.  John and I have owned a unit in this complex since 1999,  originally in Aleutian and now in Windsor Shores North where we have been living for over eight years.  Hope to meet you sometime.  Cheers Vilma Laws.

Re: New Secretary

Brown 208
Thanks John and Vilma - hopefully we will meet soon!