Glad to see the forum being used for its true purpose

Glad to see the forum being used for its true purpose

Dennis Sheldon 440
Administrator
Very important to keep up a lot of this current dialogue, leading into the AGM . Rather disturbing reading regarding your feelings about the new Oaks arrangement, which I knew nothing about, not being in the rental pool.
Hopefully through this forum some of your questions might get answered.

Re: Glad to see the forum being used for its true purpose

JIMACO176
I can forward the emails that we have recd concerning the refurb if you like,
Barry Calnon