For Sale unit 401

AshMcNicol
Hi.

I have decided to sell my apartment in the the Aleutian building due to a recent change in life (got engaged and looking to start a family).
If anyone is interested in an apartment let me know. If you wanted to buy it through me then the price will be suitably lowered to account for the commission that would normally be associated with using a real estate agent.

It can come furnished or unfurnished. The furniture is basically new as i spend most of my time working away or staying with my fiance (i would stay at the apartment approximately 2 nights a month).

It has been freshly painted and had a number of small repairs. The curtains are new with all curtain rails replaced.

If anyone is at all interested let me know.

Ash
0407700609
ashleigh@healthybusiness.net.au

Re: For Sale unit 401

Jill
Hi ash,

Please can you say what you are selling your unit for. We own 201 Aleutian and have a tenant in it. We don't  live on the Sunshine Coast but in central Qld and I am just trying to see what the market is doing.

Thanks, good luck with your sale.

Jill

Re: For Sale unit 401

AshMcNicol
Hi.

At the moment i have it at $310,000.00
I have had a few people interested until they see the body corporate rates.
With the updates i have done to the unit and the cost of real estate agents i hope to at least get $280,000.00

Will see how i go.
Might have to lease it soon.

Ash

Re: For Sale unit 401

Jill
Hi Ash

Thanks for that info. I sort of thought that figure. The body corporate is a major deterrent. Good luck selling your place.

Jill