BODY CORP IS WAY TOO HIGH

12

Re: BODY CORP IS WAY TOO HIGH

Dennis Sheldon 440
Administrator
No Steve, the agenda offers the two options to be voted on.

Re: BODY CORP IS WAY TOO HIGH

John & Vilma 342
The committee has recommended SSKB even after the sub-committee went to a lot of trouble to check out other Bodies Corporate and found CTS Body Corporate to be much better.  The vote was 4 in favour of SSKB (which included one proxy vote) and 3 in favour of CTS.  Some members of the present committee have now decided not to be on the new committee.
We bought a unit in Aleutian off the plan in 1999.  This unit was in the rental pool.   In 2006 we bought a two bedroom unit with similar lot entitlements in Windsor Shores North to live in.  Then sold the Aleutian unit soon after. Our records show our B.C. fees rose by $5,660 from 2001 to 2013 .  Incidentally we were very much against the amalgamation of the five Bodies Corporate because our building was the last to be completed.  We were told our B.C. fees would be much lower.

Re: BODY CORP IS WAY TOO HIGH

ross1122
Hi

Mine also rose dramatically after Amalgamation,

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 11:54 AM, John & Vilma 342 [via Seaforth Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The committee has recommended SSKB even after the sub-committee went to a lot of trouble to check out other Bodies Corporate and found CTS Body Corporate to be much better.  The vote was 4 in favour of SSKB (which included one proxy vote) and 3 in favour of CTS.  Some members of the present committee have now decided not to be on the new committee.
We bought a unit in Aleutian off the plan in 1999.  This unit was in the rental pool.   In 2006 we bought a two bedroom unit with similar lot entitlements in Windsor Shores North to live in.  Then sold the Aleutian unit soon after. Our records show our B.C. fees rose by $5,660 from 2001 to 2013 .  Incidentally we were very much against the amalgamation of the five Bodies Corporate because our building was the last to be completed.  We were told our B.C. fees would be much lower.

http://seaforth-forum.1824.n7.nabble.com/BODY-CORP-IS-WAY-TOO-HIGH-tp65p104.html
To unsubscribe from BODY CORP IS WAY TOO HIGH, click here.
NAML

--

Ross Coffey
Brand Management Group
| www.globalBMG.com
111 North Bridge Road, #20-2, Singapore, 179098,
T: +65 3158 4677 F: |+34 933961811
[hidden email]

Ph +61 412 024 071  [hidden email]

12