AGM

annette
With all the proposed changes currently happening at Seaforth, the upcoming
AGM is the perfect setting to air our grievances.

Re: AGM

TheresenGreg308
Great idea Annette. Anyone else interested? I am coming up for the meeting from Melbourne and will arrive about lunch time. Regards Therese

Re: AGM

annette
That would be great Therese. I am also coming up from Ballarat, flying with Jetstar at 10.00

I am in unit 419, so feel free to call me when you have settled in.

Re: AGM

TheresenGreg308
Think we're on the same flight Annette. Not sure which apartment I'll be in. Can't get into mine  -  it's rented out.

Re: AGM

SturgWJ
We are coming up from Brisbane but will not get there until about 4pm.  We are in 538 in Windsor shores.   Perhaps I should private message you my mobile number and you could let me know where you are at that stage?

Re: AGM

JIMACO176
Hi Annette, I posted the stuff below on another page before I found this "thread". Go Girl!!

Annette, I would love to discuss this with other owners but I live 2000kms away & work full time- so I cant get there. Unfortunately that puts Oaks in a position to "divide & rule" & I cant see how we CAN get together to put a united response to them. We would like more access to our unit by us & our family plus a more realistic return from Oaks. Newsflash- we have just this moment received an amended offer from Oaks which would seem to indicate that they realise that they have to sweeten the deal. We have now been told that Mandy will be in touch soon with details of the new offer.Interestingly Oaks are currently advertising units in Melbourne  on a similar deal but with 3 months free access to the units by owners. At least prospective owners of these Melbourne units will know what they are buying- we are in the position of having the goalposts shifted AFTER we bought. I would be willing to offer moral support & ideas to a strong advocate of the owners in the rental pool but where are they? The resort management c'tee consists of owner occupiers mainly (I think?) & I quite understand that they dont have the information/committment and/or will to get into a fight that does not concern them- and I DONT blame them.  Is anyone on the Ctee affected by this deal & where do they stand in this matter?