A.G.M

John & Vilma 342
Was very disappointed they appointed SSKB as our Body Corporate managers.  It was pointed out at the meeting last night SSKB have made serious errors over the years. People who weren't at the meeting and sent in their voting papers weren't privy to the facts we heard last night.   We, personally, had issues with SSKB and had to approach BCCM, at our cost, to have our concerns rectified.   Why did the committee appoint a sub-committee to check out other Bodies Corporate if they voted 4/3 against their recommendation?  Who will find any future mistakes (if any) when the hard working committee member who found them before is no longer on the committee?  It's a worry!

Re: A.G.M

suejarvie
Yes it is a matter that should concern us all.  My advice to everyone is to carefully look at the spending on administration over the next twelve months.  If it remains on budget then all is well.  However if there are substantial differences then perhaps the matter should be addressed again.